Kitchen Fire Suppression Services
Guardian Fire Protection provides total-system expertise to help maintain your commercial kitchen vent hoods, kitchen exhaust fans, and other fire suppression systems. Our in-house experts bring together all the elements you need for fully integrated hood ventilation and fire protection systems in your Maryland, Washington, DC, or Virginia restaurant or commercial kitchen.
Simply put, we do it all from start to finish. We are your single source for all your fire protection needs from installation to inspection and beyond. Whether you need a kitchen exhaust fan in College Park or a hood in Gaithersburg, we are the fire protection company for you.
If you run a restaurant or commercial kitchen in Maryland, Virginia or Washington, DC, contact our fire protection company to schedule kitchen fire suppression system services today and ensure your restaurant will always be protected during a fire emergency.
Our Kitchen Fire Suppression Services
Everyone’s commercial kitchen and fire protection needs are a little different. Guardian Fire Protection knows this and can help you figure out if you need a fire extinguisher or 10 kitchen exhaust fans at your College Park business. We offer complete commercial kitchen fire suppression services:
- Installation of a complete pre-engineered commercial kitchen fire suppression system
- Detailed consultation
- Engineering services
- Design and CAD drawings
- Plans, permits, and approvals
- Factory custom stainless steel hood fabrication
- Custom fabricated welded grease duct
- 3M 15A fire barrier duct wrap fireproofing
- Residential fire suppression systems
- Electrical control interlocks
- On-site coordination and installation
- Test and balance and final inspection
- Annual inspections and ongoing maintenance
What Is a Kitchen Exhaust Fan?
A commercial kitchen should have a capable exhaust fan in place. An exhaust fan is connected to the commercial exhaust hood, extractor hood, or range hood and contains a mechanical fan located above the stove or cooktop area of your commercial kitchen. Having kitchen exhaust fans at your College Park business helps keep your workers safe by keeping the air clear and fumes low. When your kitchen is in use, the exhaust fan works to remove airborne grease, fumes, smoke, and more from the air by filtering these particles out and away.
Has your commercial kitchen been a little too smoky these past few weeks? Contact us online or call (301) 861-0972 to schedule an inspection for your kitchen exhaust fans in College Park or the surrounding areas today.
Featuring Hoods & Kitchen Exhaust Fans
If you run a commercial kitchen, you know having the proper kitchen exhaust fans and kitchen hood fire suppression systems is a must. Guardian Fire Protection recommends and installs all types of hood systems. Hoods come in a variety of wall-mount, island, and under-cabinet ventilation systems to provide you with the most reliable and convenient kitchen fire protection for your unique space.
Want to bring your commercial kitchen to the next level with better exhaust fans? Contact Guardian Fire Protection for all hoods in Gaithersburg, MD and the surrounding areas now!
Meeting Commercial Kitchen Regulatory Requirements
NFPA 17A: Wet Chemical Extinguishing Systems
- Requirements for certified installation, operation, testing, and maintenance of commercial range hood fire suppression systems.
- Requires UL 300 standard commercial range hood fire suppression system installations.
NFPA 96: Ventilation Control & Fire Protection of Commercial Cooking Operations
- Requirements for kitchen exhaust hood, grease duct, and commercial exhaust fan installations.
- Requires electrical control interlocks to cooking equipment exhaust and make-up air fans and building fire alarm systems.
Our fire suppression experts can help your commercial kitchen in MD, DC, or VA meet these NFPA requirements. Contact us now to learn more.
Our Fire Protection Partners & Supplies
We are proud to partner with some of the finest names in commercial fire suppression systems, including:
- Ansul Five Star Distributor| Tyco
- Kidde| Range Guard
- Twenty First Century Fire / The Guardian
- CaptiveAire Systems
- Greenheck | Gaylord
- Ventmaster | Halton
- American Hood | Caddy
- ASCO | 3M 15A
Guardian Fire Protection professionals are ready to support your Maryland, Virginia, or Washington, DC organization’s fire protection systems and service requests 24 hours a day. Call now for more information about commercial kitchen fire system installation.
Our Fire Protection Service Area
We service fire protection equipment for businesses throughout Maryland, Northern Virginia, and Washington, DC.