Special Hazard Fire Suppression Inspection
Guardian Fire Protection’s special hazard suppression systems are fast-acting and highly effective against fires in special hazard applications. These systems will keep your property, personnel, and valuable assets safe from fire damage. To ensure these systems are ready to go at a moment’s notice, an inspection is essential.
We have proudly served business owners with reliable fire protection and prevention through regular monitoring of these critical systems.
Systems We Service
Since special hazards are commonly found in facilities dealing with chemicals, welding, flammables, and other combustible materials, Guardian Fire Protection offers suppression system inspections for a variety of systems across numerous industries.
Systems we inspect include:
- FM-200: Protects electronics and communication equipment
- Foam suppression: A chemical system ideal for aircraft hangars and fuel storage
- Halon systems: No longer produced but still used by some businesses
- Dry chemical: Paint booths, storage rooms
A faulty system can have devastating effects, so our fire inspection specialists take this process seriously. No matter your industry, count on Guardian Fire Protection.
Our Special Hazards Suppression Inspection Process
Routine inspection is the best way to prevent a catastrophic fire event, so our process is designed to be comprehensive. We look for any missing, damaged, or obstructed devices, system additions or modifications, faulty wiring, or other issues that could impair the special hazards suppression control panel.
During an inspection, we check:
- Clean agents: Check initiating devices and the system’s releasing device.
- Dry chemical systems: Visually inspect system piping and replace/test detection devices.
- All discharge, pipe fittings, nozzles, and batteries
- Agent cylinders will be inspected to verify agent weight and gauge pressure, signs of damage, or need for testing
- And more
Our inspections also follow local, state, and federal regulations, so you can rest assured your business is up to these standards.
Why Choose Guardian Fire Protection?
Guardian Fire Protection understands the importance of fire safety. With over 40 years of experience, our highly trained team of experts understands how to protect businesses across industries.
We’ll supply you with the mission-critical equipment and fast-reacting special hazard suppression systems you need to keep your business running smoothly.
Contact Guardian Fire Protection at (301) 861-0972 for more on our special hazard suppression inspection services.