Exit & Emergency Lighting Repair
Emergency lights and emergency exit lighting are essential for maintaining a safe workplace. They help maintain order, prevent panic, enable safe movement, and contribute to timely evacuation. At Guardian Fire Protection, we service, install, and repair emergency exit signs and egress lighting.
We provide the following emergency lighting repair services:
- Bulb replacement
- Battery replacement
- Installation of all signs and lighting
- Determination of strategic placements of signs and lighting
Emergency lights are crucial to keeping your employees safe during fires and other emergencies. If you need emergency lighting repair in Maryland, Virginia, or Washington, DC, call Guardian Fire Protection today.
Emergency Lighting Inspections
In addition to repairs, we also offer emergency lighting inspections, to ensure your system is operating properly. NFPA standards require that your emergency lights are tested once every 30 days for a minimum of 30 seconds and annually for 1.5 hours.
Our emergency lighting inspections have three parts:
- Visual Inspection: We check to see that no lights are broken and that all fixtures are affixed properly.
- Physical Inspection: We check all internal parts to see that everything is connected and functional as it should be.
- Test: After the inspections are complete, we will test the lighting system to make sure it is functioning properly.
Schedule Emergency Light Repair
Guardian Fire Protection has over 40 years of experience providing complete fire protection services for businesses, organizations, government buildings, and restaurants in the Washington, DC area. Our number one focus is your safety—we want to make sure your employees, property, and valuables are safe from the dangers of potential fires. We take pride in our “customer first” reputation and will do whatever it takes to make sure your property and valuables are protected from fire hazards and that your building meets fire safety codes.
Our Fire Protection Service Area
We service fire protection equipment for businesses throughout Maryland, Northern Virginia, and Washington, DC.