Commercial Kitchen Fire Protection in MD, DC & VA
Guardian Fire Protection provides total-system expertise to help maintain your commercial kitchen vent hoods, kitchen exhaust fans, and other fire suppression systems. Our in-house experts bring together all the elements you need for fully integrated hood ventilation and fire protection systems in your Maryland, Washington, DC, or Virginia restaurant or commercial kitchen.
Simply put, we do it all from start to finish. We are your single source for all your fire protection needs from installation to inspection and beyond. That’s why top names in food service and hospitality depend on us.
If you run a restaurant or commercial kitchen in Maryland, Virginia or Washington, DC, contact our fire protection company to schedule kitchen fire suppression system services today and ensure your restaurant will always be protected during a fire emergency.
Fill out the form to the right or call (301) 861-0972 to schedule your commercial kitchen fire suppression services anywhere in MD, DC, or VA!
Our Kitchen Fire Suppression Services in MD, DC & VA
We offer complete commercial kitchen fire suppression services throughout the DMV area, including:
- Installation of a complete pre-engineered commercial kitchen fire suppression system
- Detailed consultation
- Engineering services
- Design and CAD drawings
- Plans, permits, and approvals
- Factory custom stainless steel hood fabrication
- Custom fabricated welded grease duct
- 3M 15A fire barrier duct wrap fireproofing
- Residential fire suppression systems
- Electrical control interlocks
- On-site coordination and installation
- Test and balance and final inspection
- Annual inspections and ongoing maintenance
Featuring Zephyr Hoods & Kitchen Exhaust Fans
If you run a commercial kitchen, you know having the proper kitchen exhaust fans and ventilation systems are a must. Guardian Fire Protection recommends and installs Zephyr hood systems. Zephyr hoods come in a variety of wall-mount, island, and under cabinet ventilation systems to provide you with the most reliable and convenient kitchen fire protection for your unique space.
Meeting Commercial Kitchen Regulatory Requirements
NFPA 17A: Wet Chemical Extinguishing Systems
- Requirement for certified installation, operation, testing, and maintenance of commercial range hood fire suppression systems.
- Requires UL 300 standard commercial range hood fire suppression system installations.
NFPA 96: Ventilation Control & Fire Protection of Commercial Cooking Operations
- Requirements for kitchen exhaust hood, grease duct, and commercial exhaust fan installations.
- Requires electrical control interlocks to cooking equipment exhaust and make-up air fans and building fire alarm systems.
Our fire suppression experts can help your commercial kitchen in MD, DC, or VA meet these NFPA requirements. Contact us now to learn more.
Our Fire Protection Partners & Supplies
We are proud to partner with some of the finest names in commercial fire suppression systems, including:
- Ansul Five Star Distributor | Tyco
- Kidde | Range Guard
- Twenty First Century Fire / The Guardian
- CaptiveAire Systems
- Greenheck | Gaylord
- Ventmaster | Halton
- American Hood | Caddy
- ASCO | 3M 15A
Guardian Fire Protection professionals are ready to support your Maryland, Virginia, or Washington, DC organization’s fire protection systems and service requests 24 hours a day. Call now for more information about commercial kitchen fire system installation.
Schedule Commercial Kitchen Fire Suppression Services in MD, DC, or VA
Guardian Fire Protection has over 30 years of experience providing complete fire protection services for restaurants in the Washington, DC area. We offer comprehensive installation, inspection, and repair services to kitchens of all types.
We provide commercial kitchen fire protection services in:
Maryland: Adelphi, Annapolis, Aspen Hill, Baltimore, Beallsville, Beltsville, Bethesda, Bowie, Capitol Heights, Chevy Chase, Clinton, College Park, Columbia, Ellicott City, Frederick, Gaithersburg, Germantown, Glen Burnie, Greenbelt, Hagerstown, Hanover, Herndon, Hyattsville, Lanham, Laurel, Leonardtown, Mt. Airy, Olney, Poolesville, Potomac, Riverdale, Rockville, Silver Spring, Takoma Park, Towson, Upper Marlboro, Waldorf, White Oak
Virginia: Alexandria, Annandale, Arlington, Ashburn, Chantilly, Fairfax, Falls Church, Fredericksburg, Leesburg, Manassas, McLean, Reston, Roslyn, Springfield, Sterling, Tysons Corner, Vienna, Winchester, Woodbridge
Providing faster, smarter, and more efficient fire protectionLearn more here