Buckeye Fire Extinguishers
An international leader in the development of high quality, American made fire protection equipment, Buckeye has been manufacturing some of the world’s most reliable fire extinguishers since 1968. Buckeye fire extinguishers have numerous special features and are designed for all types of emergencies, meaning the best thing you can do for your building is buy fire extinguishers from Buckeye!
Buy Fire Extinguishers from Buckeye
When you buy fire extinguishers from Buckeye, you’re making a commitment to quality that can’t be beat. Buckeye fire extinguishers are 100% American made, from the shell to the nozzle and even the dry chemical agents. Buckeye portable fire extinguishers come with a wide variety of unique features, including:
- Manufactured to meet UL’s rigorous standards for commercial hazard protection and backed by our manufacturer’s warranty.
- Anodized metal & brass valve assemblies for superior strength and corrosion resistance.
- Industrial grade steel & aluminum cylinders with polyester powder coating designed to withstand harsh environments & rough usage.
- Metal pull pins, vehicle brackets and wall hooks for extended unit service life.
- Nameplate with bilingual operating instructions, available in English/Spanish & English/French.
- Color-coded gauges show operating status at-a-glance.
- Extinguishers have model and serial number bar coding for easy and accurate maintenance history.
In addition, Buckeye fire extinguishers are manufactured to meet the rigorous UL standards for commercial hazard protection and are fully rechargeable. If you want to buy fire extinguishers from Buckeye in Maryland, Virginia or Washington, DC, call Guardian Fire Protection!
Buckeye Wheeled Fire Extinguishers
Buckeye also manufactures a variety of wheeled fire extinguishers designed to protect high hazard areas. If you want to buy wheeled fire extinguishers from Buckeye, you have a few options:
Buckeye Dry Chemical Wheeled Fire Extinguishers
Buckeye dry chemical wheeled fire extinguishers are designed for Class A, B and C fires in a variety of different environments. You can buy wheeled dry chemical fire extinguishers from Buckeye for:
- Offshore rigs
- Ship docks
- Chemical plants
- Aircraft ramps
- Remote construction sites
- Large laboratories
- Processing plants
- Storage and loading areas
Buckeye Carbon Dioxide Wheeled Fire Extinguishers
Buckeye CO2 wheeled fire extinguishers can be used on Class B and C fires. Buy wheeled CO2 fire extinguishers from Buckeye for:
- Sensitive electronic equipment in refineries
- Construction sites
- Chemical plants
- Manufacturing facilities
Buckeye Halotron Wheeled Fire Extinguishers
Residue free Halotron fire extinguishers are designed to put out class A, B and C fires in a variety of environments. Buy wheeled Halotron fire extinguishers from Buckeye for:
- Sensitive electronic equipment in research facilities
- Vehicle/aircraft/ marine service centers
- Flight lines
If you want to buy fire extinguishers from Buckeye in Maryland, Virginia or Washington, DC, call Guardian Fire Protection today!