Is Fire Safety Your New Year’s Resolution?
It’s a new year and a great time to review your insurance policy for the fire protection equipment in your facility. Every property is at risk of a fire, but with the proper fire protection equipment and maintenance plan, you can have peace of mind knowing you’re ready to mitigate that risk.
- Keep your insurance premiums under control: The cost of insurance premiums can change every year, and they can rise if your property lacks essential fire protection tools and systems. Ensure your building is compliant with fire codes to help control the cost of your insurance premiums.
- Prevent severe damage to your property and equipment: Even a small fire can cause serious problems for your business. Fire and smoke damage can render your machinery and other equipment unusable, requiring costly repairs or replacements.
- Protect yourself from code violations and fines: Code violations can be costly and time-consuming. Every city and state has specific fire codes that businesses must abide by, and failing to remain compliant can result in expensive fines.
Enjoy peace of mind by partnering with Guardian Fire Protection Services to guarantee your fire safety needs are met and your facility will be ready in the event of a fire.
Fire Safety Tips
- Equipment training: Educate your employees by providing fire safety training, including learning how to use fire extinguishers.
- Don’t block emergency exits: Keep emergency exits clear of debris.
- Make sure equipment doesn’t overheat: Appliances and machinery should be equipped with heat sensors that alert users if they’re overheating or even shut down automatically.
- Never leave hot devices or open flames unattended: Anything that generates heat must always be monitored to reduce the chance of a fire breaking out.
With proper planning and the right fire protection systems in place, you can protect your property from disaster.
Want To Make Fire Safety Your New Year’s Resolution?
Guardian Fire Protection has provided comprehensive, code-compliant fire protection services for restaurants, commercial businesses, government buildings, and other industries and organizations. No matter what your line of work is, we can provide unparalleled solutions tailored to your unique business needs.
Partner with us to protect and reduce the risk of a fire at your property.Category: