Careers: Route Schedule / Coordinator
Guardian Fire Protection Services, LLC., has been an industry leader for fire protection services in the Maryland, Virginia, and Washington, DC area for over 30 years. We are based in Rockville, MD and has an excellent team of nearly 100 employees who are responsible for the design, installation, and inspection of fire alarms, sprinkler systems, kitchen fire suppression systems, fire extinguishers, and kitchen hood/duct systems. We have an extensive customer base with over 10,000 fire systems that we perform recurring inspection and repair services throughout the region. Our company is continually growing through its internal sales and marketing activities, strong reputation, and business acquisitions.
Join our team today—click the application button below to get started!
****Dispatching or experience making a high volume of phone calls is REQUIRED****
This position is high energy, high pressure with high expectations all day everyday.
- Continually call our large customer base to schedule appointments for inspection and repairs.
- Develop daily routes by geographic area for 6 to 8 technicians that meet revenue expectations
- Follow up with customers to obtain approval for repair contracts
- Obtain information from customers for necessary inspections and repairs
- Data entry of customer information
- Answer customer calls to schedule inspections, repairs and emergency services.
- Other duties may include but not limited to filing, faxing, copying etc.
This is a full-time position.
****MUST have experience in a fast paced out bound call center, telemarketing and or dispatching.****
- Superior Customer Service is required.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills. Prioritizes and performs a variety of concurrent tasks.
- Takes initiative, pursues opportunities, and tackles goals.
- Has excellent attendance and can handle responsibility.
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience.
- 401K with a company match
- Medical and dental insurance
- Company paid Short and long term disability
- Company paid Life insurance
- Pre-tax accounts for health and dependent care
- Vacation and Personaltime
- Paid holidays
- Free Parking
- Tuition reimbursement
To apply click the button below and email the form to email@example.com.
(Please change the Subject of the email to “Rout Scheduler / Coordinator”)
If you would prefer to print the application please mail to:
7668 Standish Place, Rockville, MD 20855
Please send resume, including salary history and salary requirements in Word Format along with completed application.
*Guardian Fire Protection LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and as an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, Guardian does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, creed, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, or any other legally protected classification. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation, a Pre-employment drug screening, and driving record. No phone calls please.
Providing faster, smarter, and more efficient fire protectionLearn more here