Route Coordinator / Route Scheduler
Guardian Fire Protection Services, LLC is a leader in the industry for providing fire protection services to the Maryland, Virginia and Washington DC area for over 40 years. Guardian is based in Rockville, MD and has an excellent team of over 100 employees that are responsible for the inspection, repair and installation of fire alarms, sprinkler systems, kitchen fire suppression systems, fire extinguishers and kitchen hood/duct systems. Guardian has an extensive customer base with over 10,000 fire systems that we perform recurring inspection and repair services throughout the region. The company is continually growing through its marketing activities, strong reputation and business acquisitions.
About The Position
Guardian is looking to hire a Route Coordinator / Route Scheduler. This is a very important and essential role in our company and the ideal candidate will have to be very well organized, be goal oriented and have excellent communication skills.
- Continually call our large customer data base to schedule appointments
- Obtain information from customers for necessary inspections
- Data entry of customer information
- Develop daily routes by geographic area for 9 to 10 technicians that meet revenue expectations
- Answer customer calls to schedule inspections, repairs and emergency services
- Other duties may include but not limited to filing, faxing, copying etc.
- Ability to work well under pressure and with multiple departments and personnel and be a team player.
- Must communicate very well with co-workers and customers.
- Experience in fast paced call center / telemarketing / dispatcher environment preferred.
- Excellent verbal, written and customer service skills.
- Prior experience in a commercial services company preferred, but not required.
- Proven ability to oversee an essential business function and meet goals/deadlines.
- Thorough knowledge of general office procedures and equipment.
- Ability to function in a fast-paced, team-based environment.
- Must be analytical and have excellent problem solving skills.
- Must enjoy talking to customers and have a successful history of developing relationships with customers.
- Must be goal oriented and highly motivated to meet department goals
- This is a great opportunity for someone that has a history of working well with customers and is also outstanding administrative person that wants to be rewarded for their success
- Self Starter with great organization skills, especially time management skills.
We offer flexible benefits and compensation packages that allow our employees to make choices that fit their individual needs.
- 401K with company match
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Company paid Short Term Disability
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Flexible spending accounts, Health and Dependent
- Vacation and Personal Time
- Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
Guardian Fire Protection Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Guardian does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, creed, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, or any other legally protected classification.
Job Type: Full-time
Click the button below and download the PDF. Once the PDF is completed, save it. Upload the PDF along with a resume and cover letter (optional) and submit the form or email to email@example.com.
The Guardian Fire Protection team would love to hear from you. Apply by filling out the form below.