Careers: Kitchen Fire Suppression System Technician / Installer
Guardian Fire Protection Services, LLC., has been an industry leader for fire protection services in the Maryland, Virginia, and Washington, DC area for over 30 years. We are based in Rockville, MD and has an excellent team of nearly 100 employees who are responsible for the design, installation, and inspection of fire alarms, sprinkler systems, kitchen fire suppression systems, fire extinguishers, and kitchen hood/duct systems. We have an extensive customer base with over 10,000 fire systems that we perform recurring inspection and repair services throughout the region. Our company is continually growing through its internal sales and marketing activities, strong reputation, and business acquisitions.
Join our team today—click the application button below to get started!
- Inspecting and repairing pre-engineered restaurant fire suppression systems manufactured by ANSUL, Pyro Chem, Range Guard and Piranha.
- Thorough understanding of NFPA, manufacturer and local fire codes for restaurant fire suppression systems.
- Performing on-site emergency troubleshooting of fire suppression systems.
- Identifying NFPA code and non-conformance issues.
- Maintain proper documentation for all work performed.
- Perform fire marshal tests and inspections.
- Two or more years experience inspecting restaurant fire suppression systems.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- A current and valid driver’s license with 3 or less points.
- Must have knowledge and understanding of all NFPA codes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and be customer oriented.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs., work overhead, and work varied hours including on call.
- Must be able to work occasional nights, early morning and weekend shift when needed.
- 401K with a company match
- Medical and dental insurance
- Company paid Short and long term disability
- Company paid Life insurance
- Pre-tax accounts for health and dependent care
- Vacation and Personaltime
- Paid holidays
To apply click the button below and email the form to email@example.com.
(Please change the Subject of the email to “Exp Kitchen”)
If you would prefer to print the application please mail to:
7668 Standish Place, Rockville, MD 20855
Please send resume, including salary history and salary requirements in Word Format along with completed application.
*Guardian Fire Protection LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and as an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, Guardian does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, creed, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, or any other legally protected classification. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation, a Pre-employment drug screening, and driving record. No phone calls please.
Providing faster, smarter, and more efficient fire protectionLearn more here