Fire Alarm Installation
Guardian Fire Protection’s professional fire protection technicians design, install, and program fire alarm systems for all types of standard and special hazards solutions. All of our field personnel are factory-trained on the products we sell. This allows us to provide the best possible service to all of our customers from start to finish.
Your building’s fire alarms are important for keeping your employees safe as well as maintaining fire code compliance. Fire alarm installation requires an electrical permit to be pulled with the Authority Having Jurisdiction (AHJ) (either a state or county authority). Once the permit has been issued, system plans are submitted for review and approval. Fire alarm installation is based on fire and electrical codes, primarily NFPA 72.
DC Area Fire Alarm Design
At Guardian Fire Protection, our fire alarm installation services are designed to keep your building safe at all times. Every fire alarm system we design, regardless of scope, meets the following criteria:
- Alarm system design and engineering meet National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) standards, state requirements, and local codes.
- A fire alarm submittal package will be provided to the Authority Having Jurisdiction (AHJ), typically the local Fire Prevention Bureau, for review, acceptance, and permitting.
- The system will be installed and programmed according to code.
- A functional test of all components of the alarm system will be performed.
- A full acceptance test will also be completed as required by the AHJ.
- You will be trained on the operation of your fire alarm system.
Call Guardian Fire Protection if you need fire alarm installation for your building in Maryland, Virginia, or Washington, DC. We will ensure that your alarm system is up to code and will help keep your employees safe in the event of a fire.
Our Fire Alarm System Services Throughout the DC Metro Area
Guardian Fire Protection offers the following products and services:
- Fire alarm systems
- Standard smoke and heat detection systems
- Air sampling smoke detection systems
- Flame detection systems
- Voice evacuation systems
- Mass notification systems
From concept to final inspection, Guardian Fire Protection brings experience and expertise to all phases of fire alarm and detection system projects.
Call Guardian Fire Protection for Fire Alarm Installations
Guardian Fire Protection has over 40 years of experience providing complete fire protection services for businesses, organizations, government buildings, and restaurants in the Washington, DC, area. Our number one focus is your safety—we want to make sure your employees, property, and valuables are safe from the dangers of potential fires.
We take pride in our “customer first” reputation and will do whatever it takes to ensure your property and valuables are protected from fire hazards and that your building meets fire safety codes.
The best thing about partnering with Guardian Fire Protection is that we are your single-source solution for all fire protection services. Our experienced fire safety professionals specialize in all aspects of fire protection, including:
- Commercial kitchen fire suppression
- Fire sprinkler systems
- Fire suppression systems
- Fire extinguishers
- Emergency lighting
- And more!
Our Fire Protection Service Area
We service fire protection equipment for businesses throughout Maryland, Northern Virginia, and Washington, DC.