Telguard TG-7FS Cellular Fire Alarm Monitoring System
Cellular Fire Alarm Monitoring Now Available for DC Area Businesses
In the DC area, including Maryland and Virginia, protecting your commercial property from fire damage is critical to safely operating year-round. Not only this, but a fire breaking out in your facility—restaurant, hotel, office building, etc.—could also lead to loss of life or property.
Guardian Fire Protection now offers cellular fire alarm monitoring using the Telguard TG-7FS cellular alarm communicator. Contact us today to learn more!
Cellular Fire Alarm Monitoring vs. Traditional Alarm Monitoring
Traditional fire alarm monitoring systems help make sure you and your employees are notified of a fire emergency as soon as one arises.
While cellular fire alarm monitoring systems serve the same function, cellular alarm communicators operate on a 3G, 4G, or CDMA network, allowing you to cancel your existing fire panel landlines while you save money, protect your property, and the lives of building occupants.
Guardian Fire Protection partnered with Telguard to offer the TG-7FS, a new cellular alarm communicator relying on 3G and 4G wireless networks.
Commercial Cellular Fire Alarm Monitoring: Telguard TG-7FS
At Guardian Fire Protection, we trust our buildings with the TG-7FS cellular alarm communicator and you should too. On average, cellular fire alarm monitors cost end users significantly less than a dedicated landline. If that’s not enough, you get payed for the communications path—not your local telephone company—ultimately increasing your RMR.
Benefits of Telguard TG-7FS for Cellular Fire Alarm Monitoring
The Telguard TG-7FS is UL 864 listed (commercial fire) and:
- Meets UL 864 requirements for sole, primary, or backup path communications
- Meets NFPA 72 compliances (fire alarm and signaling code)
- Supports listen-in, two-way voice verification over a cellular network
- Minimizes false alarms by providing dual paths for self-tests
- Falls back to 2G (GSM) if a 3G or 4G network is not available
- Provides RMR protection by leveraging technology that operates on a cellular network
- Provides nationwide digital cellular network coverage for all Telguard units
- Adds seamless connectivity between the alarm panel, Telguard fire protection products, and the central station
- Utilizes multiple cellular technologies to increase availability
- Self-tests automatically via central station notifications
- Ensures your cellular system is operating
- Relays output for tripping the alarm control panel when a troubling condition occurs