Experienced Fire Sprinkler Technician
About the Company
Guardian Fire Protection Services, LLC., has been an industry leader for fire protection services in the Maryland, Virginia, and Washington, DC area for over 40 years. We are based in Rockville, MD and have an excellent team of nearly 100 employees who are responsible for the design, installation, and inspection of fire alarms, sprinkler systems, kitchen fire suppression systems, fire extinguishers, and kitchen hood/duct systems. We have an extensive customer base with over 10,000 fire systems that we perform recurring inspection and repair services throughout the region. Our company is continually growing through its internal sales and marketing activities, strong reputation, and business acquisitions.
Salary – paid per hour based on experience
- Potential Quarterly bonuses
- Paid 4 hours at the time and half rate for emergency service calls.
- Paid 4 hours at the double time rate for emergency services calls on recognized holidays, in addition to 8 hours of holiday pay at the regular rate.
- All hours worked between 6 pm and 5 am, paid at the time and half rate for every day of the week
- Conduct Service Calls, performing onsite emergency troubleshooting and repairs of our customer’s fire sprinkler systems, identifying code issues and non-conformance issues
- Performing Fire Pump Flow Tests
- Systems testing and inspections per NFPA standards
- Preparing accurate and timely service tickets and reports
- Duties may also include installing fire sprinkler systems
- Two or more years inspecting and repairing fire sprinkler systems
- Must have knowledge and understanding of NFPA codes
- Must be knowledgeable of hand tools such as pipe wrenches, channel locks, drills, etc.
- Valid Driver’s License with no major violations and 3 or less points
- 3 or more years of driving experience
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs., work overhead and work varied hours including on call
- Has excellent attendance and can handle responsibility
- Must be able to work occasional nights, early morning and weekend shift when needed
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience.
- 401K with a company match
- Medical and dental insurance
- Company paid Short term disability
- Company paid Life insurance
- Pre-tax accounts for health and dependent care
- Vacation and Personal time
- Paid holidays
Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation, a Pre-employment drug screening and driving record. No phone calls please.
Guardian Fire Protection Services, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Guardian Fire Protection Services, LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training
Job Type: Full-time
Click the button below and download the PDF. Once the PDF is completed, save it. Upload the PDF along with a resume and cover letter (optional) and submit the form or email to email@example.com.
The Guardian Fire Protection team would love to hear from you. Apply by filling out the form below.