Trainee: Fire Extinguisher Technician (Training Provided!)
*** After training has been completed, you will be given an increase in pay rate and compensation will further increase as you continue to excel at the job.
*** Once you are trained and pass qualifications, you will be issued a company vehicle.
*** This is a great opportunity to start a career in a growing field.
Guardian Fire Protection Services, LLC., has been an industry leader for fire protection services in the Maryland, Virginia, and Washington, DC area for over 30 years. We are based in Rockville, MD and has an excellent team of nearly 100 employees who are responsible for the design, installation, and inspection of fire alarms, sprinkler systems, kitchen fire suppression systems, fire extinguishers, and kitchen hood/duct systems. We have an extensive customer base with over 10,000 fire systems that we perform recurring inspection and repair services throughout the region. Our company is continually growing through its internal sales and marketing activities, strong reputation, and business acquisitions.
Join our team today—click the application button below to get started!
- Must be able and willing to perform fire extinguisher inspections, recharging and obtain a license from Montgomery County (after training)
- Must have a valid current driver license with 3 or less points
- Must be an experienced driver and able to safely drive a company van.
- Must own reliable vehicle to get to work prior to being issued a company vechicle.
- Highly proactive, chooses to take initiative and ownership of projects.
- Strong work ethic, uses time productively to accomplish work goals.
- Has perfect attendance and can be trusted to handle a high level of responsibility.
- Capable of heavy lifting (up to 50 pounds).
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience.
- Perform inspections, maintenance and installation on fire extinguishers and emergency lighting for established customers on a scheduled basis.
- Complete all inspection and service paperwork accurately and in a timely manner
- Must be able to communicate well with customers and explain the work being done and any repairs that are necessary.
- Maintain van stock quantities of equipment and keep it in a neat and orderly manner and adhere to all safety rules and regulations.
- 401K with a company match
- Medical and dental insurance
- Company paid Short and long term disability
- Company paid Life insurance
- Pre-tax accounts for health and dependent care
- Vacation and Personal time
- Paid holidays
Please email resume along with salary history in word format.
*Guardian Fire Protection LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a **background investigation, **driving record verification and a **Pre-employment drug screening. No phone calls please.
Providing faster, smarter, and more efficient fire protectionLearn more here