Inside Sales / Business Development Representative
About the Company
Guardian Fire Protection Services, LLC is a leader in the industry for providing fire protection services to the Maryland, Virginia and Washington DC area for over 30 years. Guardian is based in Rockville, MD and has an excellent team of over 130 employees that are responsible for the inspection and repair of fire alarms, sprinkler systems, kitchen fire suppression systems and fire extinguishers. Guardian has an extensive customer base of 12,000 locations that we perform services throughout the region. The company is continually growing through its internal sales and marketing activities, strong reputation and business acquisitions. Please visit our website, www.GuardianFireProtection.com to learn more about us.
Guardian Fire Protection is hiring to fill a new position for an Inside Sales/Business Development Representative that will be responsible for a variety of marketing efforts while working closely with the president of the company and our outside sales team.
- Contact current customers to ensure high satisfaction with our services and attempt to cross-sell additional services to our current customers.
- Aggressively call on prospects for new business opportunities in targeted markets to schedule site survey appointments for our outside sales team.
- Analyze market opportunities and develop a sales strategy to steadily provide leads to our outside sales team.
- Maintain sales effort notes and information in Salesforce.com
- Assist with incoming phone calls and internet leads to sell services and schedule site surveys.
- Work with website consultants to effectively market our company online to promote sales campaigns.
Qualified candidates should have experience in an inside sales role with proven success for providing excellent customer service and achieving sales quotas.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business related field preferred
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years of inside sales experience in a commercial service industry preferred
- Telephone sales experience
- Relentless follow up ability
- Advanced skills using Excel and Word, experience with Salesforce.com a plus but not required
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Have a strong work ethic, be self-motivated, and possess an honest, genuine drive
This is a full-time position.
We offer flexible benefits that allow our employees to make choices that fit their individual lifestyles. Benefits include 401K with a company match, medical and dental insurance, Short and Long Term disability benefits, pre-tax accounts for health and dependent care, life insurance, paid vacation and personal time, paid holidays as well as tuition reimbursement.
Please send resume, including salary history and salary requirements in Word Format to jobs@GuardianFireProtection.com
Posted 1/2018 Valid Through 9/2018
*Guardian Fire Protection Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. We are a Drug-free work environment. Pre-employment drug screening required. No phone calls please.
Providing faster, smarter, and more efficient fire protectionLearn more here