Careers: Fire Extinguisher Technician
Guardian Fire Protection Services, LLC., has been an industry leader for fire protection services in the Maryland, Virginia, and Washington, DC area for over 30 years. We are based in Rockville, MD and has an excellent team of nearly 100 employees who are responsible for the design, installation, and inspection of fire alarms, sprinkler systems, kitchen fire suppression systems, fire extinguishers, and kitchen hood/duct systems. We have an extensive customer base with over 10,000 fire systems that we perform recurring inspection and repair services throughout the region. Our company is continually growing through its internal sales and marketing activities, strong reputation, and business acquisitions.
Join our team today—review the available positions below to get started!
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Perform inspections, maintenance and installation on fire extinguishers and emergency lighting for established customers on a scheduled basis
- Complete all inspection and service paperwork accurately and in a timely manner
- Must be able to communicate well with customers and explain the work being done and any repairs that are necessary.
- Maintain van stock quantities of equipment and keep it in a neat and orderly manner and adhere to all safety rules and regulations.
- Prior experience performing fire extinguisher inspection and maintenance
- Able to consistently meet quality of work and daily revenue goals
- Have a driver’s license with 3 or less points
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Be knowledgeable of hand tools such as channel locks, drills, etc
- Take initiative, pursue opportunities, and tackle goals.
- Have excellent attendance and can handle responsibility.
- Quarterly bonus potential
- 401K with a company match
- Medical and dental insurance
- Company paid Short and long term disability
- Company paid Life insurance
- Pre-tax accounts for health and dependent care
- Vacation and Personal time
- Paid holidays
Please submit your resume in Word format or complete the online application, include your salary history and salary requirements.
Submit by Fax to 301-330-8988 or email jobs@GuardianFireProtection.com, attention Human Resources. Please reference “Experienced Tech.”
*Guardian Fire Protection Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation**, driving record validation** and Pre-employment drug screening** required. No phone calls please.
Providing faster, smarter, and more efficient fire protectionLearn more here