A/R Support Specialist
About The Company
Guardian Fire Protection Services, LLC is a leader in the industry for providing fire protection services to the Maryland, Virginia and Washington DC area for over 40 years. Guardian is based in Rockville, MD and has an excellent team of over 100 employees that are responsible for the inspection, repair and installation of fire alarms, sprinkler systems, kitchen fire suppression systems, fire extinguishers and kitchen hood/duct systems. Guardian has an extensive customer base with over 10,000 fire systems that we perform recurring inspection and repair services throughout the region. The company is continually growing through its marketing activities, strong reputation and business acquisitions.
About The Position
Guardian is looking to hire an A/R Support Specialist. This is a very important and essential role in our company and the ideal candidate will have to be very well organized, be goal oriented and have excellent communication skills.
- Supports the Accounts Receivable Department and a staff of two AR representatives
- Submits large-volume invoicing to customers who require it, both via e-mail and through data entry into Customer web portals
- Provides summarized monthly billing to select customers
- Answer inbound phone calls and e-mails to answer customer invoice inquiries and accept credit card and ACH payments
- Bi-monthly preparation and mailing of AR collection notices on past due accounts
- Assist Business Operations Manager on special billing and/or collection projects, as required
- Provide other support as needed to the AR department to ensure prompt invoicing and subsequent payment from customers
- AR, Collection or Finance experience a plus
- Comprehensive understanding and capability with web browser based software
- Advanced skills using Excel and Word
- Excellent verbal, written and customer service skills required.
- Thorough knowledge of general office procedures and equipment.
We offer flexible benefits and compensation packages that allow our employees to make choices that fit their individual needs.
- 401K with company match
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Company paid Short Term Disability
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Flexible spending accounts, Health and Dependent
- Vacation and Personal Time
- Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
*Guardian Fire Protection LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Guardian does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, creed, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, or any other legally protected classification.
Job Type: Full-time
Click the button below and download the PDF. Once the PDF is completed, save it. Upload the PDF along with a resume and cover letter (optional) and submit the form or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Guardian Fire Protection team would love to hear from you. Apply by filling out the form below.