About The Company
Guardian Fire Protection Services, LLC, is a leader in the industry for providing fire protection services to the Maryland, Virginia and Washington DC area for over 40 years. Guardian is based in Rockville, MD and has an excellent team of 100+ employees that are responsible for the installation and inspection of fire alarms, sprinkler systems, kitchen fire suppression systems, fire extinguishers and kitchen hood/duct systems. Guardian has an extensive customer base with over 10,000 fire systems that we perform recurring inspection and repair services throughout the region. The company is continually growing through its internal sales and marketing activities, strong reputation and business acquisitions. You can learn more about us at www.guardianfireprotection.com.
About The Position
Guardian is looking to hire an Administrative Assistant that will work closely with our management team. This is a very important and essential role in our company and the ideal candidate will have a can do personality, be well organized, detail focused and have excellent communication skills.
Job Duties include but are not limited to
- Responsible for tracking hundreds of work orders and ensuring that jobs are scheduled and completed on-time.
- Monitoring national account emails and uploading invoices
- Reviewing department quotes and billings for accuracy and payable commissions
- Adding and removing customers to database using Service Trade program
- Entering sold sales contracts into database using Sales Force and Service Trade programs
- Assisting technicians with electronic devices and programs
- Excellent verbal, written and customer service skills. Detail oriented a must!
- Prior experience in a commercial services company preferred, but not required.
- Proven ability to oversee an essential business function and meet goals/deadlines.
- Thorough knowledge of general office procedures and equipment.
- Ability to function in a fast-paced, team-based environment.
- Must be very analytical and have excellent problem solving skills.
- Self-Starter with great organization skills, especially time management skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite products, especially Word and Excel.
We offer flexible benefits and compensation packages that allow our employees to make choices that fit their individual needs.
- 401K with a company match
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Company paid Short Term Disability
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Pre-tax accounts for health and dependent care
- Vacation and Personal Time
- Paid Holidays
- Potential Quarterly Bonuses
Guardian Fire Protection Services, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Guardian Fire Protection Services, LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Click the button below and download the PDF. Once the PDF is completed, save it. Upload the PDF along with a resume and cover letter (optional) and submit the form or email to email@example.com.
The Guardian Fire Protection team would love to hear from you. Apply by filling out the form below.