Accounts Receivable Analyst
About The Company
Guardian Fire Protection Services is located in Rockville, MD and is a leader in the industry for providing fire protection services to the Maryland, Virginia and Washington DC area for over 40 years. Guardian has an extensive customer base with over 10,000 fire systems that we perform recurring inspection and repair services throughout the region. The company is continually growing through its marketing activities, strong reputation and business acquisitions.
About The Position
Guardian is hiring an experienced Accounts Receivable Analyst, who will be responsible for the collection of delinquent account balances as well as balances becoming due in the near term. The candidate must possess the ability to use assertive collection techniques when necessary while maintaining strong business relationships. The goal of the Accounts Receivables Analyst is to nurture a long-term relationship with the expectation of timely payments and minimal risk of loss for services that Guardian performs.
- Contact clients via telephone, email and letter in a prioritized and systematic effort to collect payment.
- Email invoices to customers when needed to collect payment.
- Maintain detailed notes of collection activity and customer responses.
- Accountable for minimizing the overall A/R aging and producing a daily report of collection activities.
- Negotiating a resolution of delinquent and/or disputed account balances in conjunction with department managers and customers.
- Communicating unusual account situations to higher management.
- Reviewing customer aging reports for delinquency.
- Process payments via credit card, ACH and other electronic means.
- Complete and submit W-9 forms as requested by customers
- Other duties as required
- Qualified candidates will have a minimum of 5 years AR and/or collections experience
- Experience with high volume and low dollar value commercial collections.
- Experience with Microsoft Office software such as Outlook and Excel.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Must have extensive customer interaction experience.
- Ability to function in a fast-paced, team-based environment.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Must have excellent problem-solving skills.
- Self Starter with great organization and time management skills
We offer flexible benefits and compensation packages that allow our employees to make choices that fit their individual needs.
- 401K with company match
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Company paid Short Term Disability
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Flexible spending accounts, Health and Dependent
- Vacation and Personal Time
- Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
*Guardian Fire Protection LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Guardian does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, creed, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, or any other legally protected classification.
Job Type: Full-time
Click the button below and download the PDF. Once the PDF is completed, save it. Upload the PDF along with a resume and cover letter (optional) and submit the form or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Guardian Fire Protection team would love to hear from you. Apply by filling out the form below.